Proven Performance - Trusted Service
PT Industrial is home to a range of brands including Globe, Dynex, Lukas Industrial, Vetter, Turtle and our flagship BOSS brand of hydraulic tools and equipment. The BOSS range features BOSS BLUE High Force Hydraulic Tools & Equipment, the ProTorc bolting tools range and BOSS BLACK Fluid Power Products.
PT Industrial provides hydraulic solutions to Australia’s Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and to the industrial, mining and construction markets through a nationwide network of distributors, offering our customers:.
- Stock to meet & exceed customer needs.
- Nationwide customer support through technically qualified & experienced product & sales staff.
- Strategic partnerships and agreements with more than one hundred distributors & OEM’s nationally.
- Provision of in-house customer safety seminars for the safe & efficient use of high pressure hydraulic tools and authorised service centre training.
The BOSS BLUE Range (over 350 BAR) specialises in portable high pressure, high performance tools and equipment for applications in Construction, Transport, Infrastructure, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas and Power Generation Industries requiring lifting, pulling, pushing, tensioning, rigging and in-plant maintenance.
The BOSS BLACK range (under 350 BAR) specialises in providing quality hydraulic and pneumatic fluid handling and monitoring equipment including pumps, motors, valves and filtration plus a modular range of AC/DC Power Units for low flow mobile and material handling applications and our ATO (Assemble To Order) power packs built to customer specifications for higher flow Industrial applications.
- Training -
- The PT Industrial team conduct regular training workshops throughout Australia, including hydraulic procedures & safety, basic hydraulic principles, and servicing & trouble shooting of pumps, cylinders, valves & accessories.
- The PT Industrial safety training program is focused on the safe use of our hydraulic tools & equipment, providing in depth knowledge of safe and efficient high-pressure hydraulic practices in order to prevent accidents, personal injury, lost time & equipment damage in your workplace.
Our organisation and quality systems are proudly certified to ISO 9001